In the business of change: How social entrepreneurs are disrupting business as usual by Elisa Birnbaum
Meet the social entrepreneurs who are using business to disrupt the status quo and rebuild their communities
Our communities are facing the fallout from the demise of vital industry, bankrupt economies, bad policy or policing, and political mismanagement. People are looking for answers, and the "same old" simply won't do.
In the Business of Change is a practical and inspirational guide that showcases how social entrepreneurs from places such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver, who are weary of waste, injustice, and government inaction, are using business savvy to tackle challenges in their communities.
Part storytelling, part lessons learned, coverage includes:
- Profiles of remarkable individuals and companies in such diverse sectors as employment, food, art, education, and social justice
- An overview of lessons learned and real impacts on the ground
- Tips for getting started, connecting to the local community, and scaling up.
In the Business of Change is for everyone who wants to rebuild their communities and believes that business can be a powerful, positive force for change.
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details