Black Faces in High Places 10 Strategic Actions for Black Professionals to Reach the Top and Stay There by Jeffrey Robinson, Randal Pinkett
The essential guide for Black professionals to move up through their organizations and ultimately reach the top, with real-life tips, strategies, and insights from Black peers to help you stay there.
Highlighting the experiences of other Black faces in high places who were able to leap even the highest barriers, reach the top, and become a leader of leaders—including insights from President Barack and First Lady Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, BET co-founder Bob Johnson, and others—this groundbreaking book:
- Identifies the 10 strategic actions successful Black leaders and executives must take to reach the summit of success.
- Empowers readers with models and steps to follow the 10 actions on their own journeys to bust through any barriers on their way to the top.
- Provides a lens into the careers of prominent figures across several industries and sectors who have walked in your shoes.
- Walks you through the changes in mindset required along your success path until the focus ultimately shifts to helping other leaders.
Black Faces in High Places is both a clarion call for more Black professionals at the top making systemic decisions for true advancement for the Black community, as well as the roadmap for you to rise to the highest rank of success and stay there.
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details