The Diversity Gap: Where Good Intentions Meet True Cultural Change
A sweeping leadership framework to institute clear and intentional actions throughout your organization so that people of all racial backgrounds are empowered to lead, collaborate, and excel at work.
The Diversity Gap is a fearless, groundbreaking guide to help leaders at every level shatter the barriers that are causing diversity efforts to fail.
Combining real-world research with honest first-person experiences, racial justice facilitator Bethaney Wilkinson provides leaders a replicable structure to foster a diverse culture of belonging within your organization.
With illuminating and challenging insights on every page, you will:
- Better understand today’s racial climate and its negative impact on your organization and team;
- Be equipped to shift your organizational culture from one that has good intentions for “diversity” to one that addresses systemic barriers to all employees thriving at work; and
- Be emboldened to participate in creating an organizational culture where people from various racial backgrounds are growing in their purpose, making their highest contributions, and collaborating effectively towards greater impact at work and in the world.
Ultimately, The Diversity Gap is the quantum shift between well-intentioned organizational diversity programs that do little to move the needle and a lasting culture of equity and belonging that can transform your organization and outpace your industry.
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details