Follow the journey from A to Vegan of one of the world’s biggest(!) vegan bloggers and learn what the V-word really means – and why it matters.
Fat Gay Vegan is exactly what he says in the name – he’s fat, he’s gay and he’s vegan. But for a word that's grown so popular, what does being vegan actually mean?
Veganism has grown hugely in the last decade, but is surrounded by questions of ethics, of community, of celebrity food fads and spurious health claims. For the last seven years, Fat Gay Vegan has been a voice that cuts through the fuss and the fads. Now, he brings together his story with those of others to answer to the questions both vegans and non-vegans alike might have:
• Why should I be vegan in the first place?
• Does not being vegan mean I'm a bad person?
• What should my friends and family do... and are they bad people?
• Do I need to be a gym bunny to be worthy of veganism? (answer: no)
• Can I still eat junk food if I’m vegan? (answer: definitely yes!)