Good Hair The Essential Guide to Afro, Textured and Curly Hair by Charlotte Mensah
A celebration of the unique beauty of Black hair, this book is packed with expert advice, top maintenance tips and makes the perfect gift!
'Legendary' Zadie Smith
'Charlotte is not only the most influential expert on black hair, but an inspiring entrepreneur whose Notting Hill salon is part beauty destination, part cultural hub with its cross-section of powerful, dynamic clients' Kenya Hunt, Fashion Editor at Grazia
Featuring case studies of clients who came to her looking for a hair fix, Good Hair dispels common hair myths and give you the knowledge and tools to attain good hair health. Charlotte's expertise is second-to-none and her advice acts as a corrective to the conflicting and misguided advice that can be found online.
Packed with expert advice, nourishing recipes and top maintenance tips, Good Hair is a celebration of the unique beauty of Black hair. It is the ultimate guide on how to:
· Identify and understand your curl textures
· Promote hair growth and find good products
· Choose the right protective styles
· Overcome hair loss, itchiness and dryness
· Try styles such as cornrows, locs and bantu knots
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details